Most people don’t think about their garage doors until something goes wrong and they stop working properly. When that happens, it’s time to call in an expert technician from the one company in the entire greater Indianapolis area who makes this commitment to you:
Call this morning for service today. Today? TODAY!
Yes, you read that correctly. We know how frustrating it can be when your garage door suddenly won’t open. You might find yourself unable to get your car out of the garage for your morning commute. Or you might find yourself unable to put your car back in the garage at the end of a long day. The good news is that when you call us in the morning, we’ll get a professional technician out to you the same day to figure out what’s going on and resolve the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible! Our reliable repair team is committed to making sure whatever problem you have with your garage door will be fixed the very same day.
A Word of Caution About DIY Garage Door Repair
There are a couple of things you can do when the overhead door of your garage won’t open. If you have an automatic opener with a remote control that you typically use, replace the batteries. Hopefully, that gets you back in business. If not, another thing you can check is to see if the electronic “eye” sensors are dirty or misaligned—assuming you have an alternative way to get inside the garage.
Those are two common problems that can prevent your overhead garage door from functioning properly. If neither of those are the issue, then it’s time to call Garage Doors of Indianapolis. There are a whole range of issues that could be the problem, and many of them could result in serious personal injury if you try to fix them yourself. Play it safe and bring in a professional residential garage door repair, service, and maintenance expert to do the job. And we’re only ever a phone call away at 317-860-0806.
Our Menu of Garage Door Repair Services
A garage door seems like a relatively simple affair, which may be the case with a manual door. But when you throw in automatic garage door openers, things quickly escalate in complexity. Below are the many different garage door repair services we provide:
- Panel Repair or Replacement: We can often (but not always) repair a portion of a door rather than replacement of the entire door.
- Springs: Torsion springs are what make your door go up and down easily. If one or more springs are broken, your door may not work properly, and they’re not something you should try to fix yourself because they’re under high tension.
- Cables: The lifting cables that help many garage doors operate are also under high tension. Never attempt a DIY cable repair or replacement!
- Rollers: Replacement rollers have to be the exact correct size, which we can quickly determine.
- Dead Remote: If the remote control for your door opener isn’t working, replace the batteries. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, give us a call and we’ll figure out what’s going on.
- Opener: The mechanism that actually opens an automatic garage door has plenty of potential problem areas that experience wear and tear over time, but our expert technicians can quickly diagnose what’s happening and why.
- Off-Track Door: It’s not easy to put a door back on its track if it has become dislodged. This is a serious project you should not try to do yourself. Let the professionals do the heavy lifting!
You never have to worry when Garage Doors of Indianapolis is on the job. We have the parts and experience needed to fix issues with any type of garage door.
The Cost of Garage Door Repair Services
We also feel strongly that the cost of garage door repair services should be kept as affordable as possible while still achieving quality results. Unlike other home service providers, Garage Doors of Indianapolis keeps costs low by charging per job, rather than charging by the hour. We’ve been doing this for more than thirty-five years, which means we know exactly what it will take to fix your garage door. Rather than waste your time and money, we much prefer to fix the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. This allows us to move on to the next job and gets you back on track for the rest of the day with a fully functioning garage door.
An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure: Garage Door Maintenance
Now that you know what’s involved with garage door repair services, we want you to know that emergency situations can be avoided! Being proactive with garage door maintenance is the key to preventing an urgent repair need. Like the old adage says, an ounce of prevention really is worth a pound of cure. An annual maintenance service call will include the following:
- Roller and Hinge Service: Inspect condition, lubricate, and adjust rollers and hinges as needed.
- Torsion Springs and Plates: Check condition, make adjustments, lubricate.
- Extension Spring(s): Inspect and balance.
- Bolts and Nuts: Check and tighten as needed.
- Lifting Cables: Inspect and adjust.
- Tracks: Check and adjust.
- Exterior Frame: Inspect and lubricate as needed.
- Insulation Weather-Stripping: Replace deteriorated stripping.
- Electrical Components: Inspect opener and trolley.
- Safety Systems: Check and test.
- Remotes/Accessories: Inspect, tune, or reprogram.
A Full Range of Residential and Commercial Garage Door Services
Whether it’s repair, maintenance, sales, or installation, we’ve got you covered! Garage Doors of Indianapolis is a full-service residential and commercial garage door company. When you’re shopping for a new door, we invite you to stop by our showroom at 5041 W. 96th Street in Indianapolis to see our incredible selection of doors. But if what you need is a reliable, trusted name for garage door repair in and around Indianapolis, we’re ready to help! Call us at 317-860-0806 to let us know what you need and we’ll be happy to help!
Call Us Today For A Free No Obligation Quote