- Need Residential Garage Door Installation Services?
- Expert Residential Garage Door Repair Services
- Residential Garage Door Replacement
- Residential Garage Door Maintenance
- Garage Door Insulation
- The Right Look for Your Home: Residential Garage Door Styles
Aluminum Garage Doors: Lightweight, Affordable, Easy to Maintain
Aluminum garage doors are ideal to complement the sleek, modern lines in newer homes. But it’s not just aesthetics that make aluminum a popular choice–this material is:
- Easy to install
- Noise resistant
Low maintenance and weatherproof
Homeowners save, especially on maintenance, with an aluminum garage door. Because it is a light material, aluminum produces less wear and tear on the opening mechanism and torsion springs, helping garage door parts last longer.
You won’t have to worry about Indiana’s changeable weather affecting an aluminum door, because it is rust-resistant and insulated, and the 60mm to 90mm guides commonly used in openers offer added protection against strong wind and forced entry.
Modern aluminum garage doors: flexible design
The varying-sized slats used in aluminum doors make them adaptable and able to accommodate non-standard spaces and unique designs. You can also change the look of the garage door with a paint job; we recommend professional painting to make sure it adheres, doesn’t crack and weathers well.
Which door is right for you?
For all of the positives, aluminum garage doors do have a catch: they are susceptible to denting. We can help you determine if it is the right material for you.
We carry a wide range of garage door options, including:
- Steel and aluminum: require little maintenance, can dent
- Fiberglass: moisture resistant, well insulated, lightweight alternative to wood
- Glass: modern look, lack insulation, can be heavy; polycarbonate panels is a lighter-weight substitute
- Wood: expensive, heavy, customizable
- Wood composite: moisture resistant, lighter weight wood alternative
- Vinyl: dent-proof, low maintenance, insulated, tinted/not paintable
Our IDA-certified installers and technicians are your partners; they can help you with big decisions, like material choice and safety, and with questions about pricing, repairs, programming.
Schedule a consultation or maintenance visit. Call us this morning for service today!
Call Us Today For A Free No Obligation Quote