Modern aluminum garage doors: flexible design
The varying-sized slats used in aluminum doors make them adaptable and able to accommodate non-standard spaces and unique designs. You can also change the look of the garage door with a paint job; we recommend professional painting to make sure it adheres, doesn’t crack and weathers well.
Which door is right for you?
For all of the positives, aluminum garage doors do have a catch: they are susceptible to denting. We can help you determine if it is the right material for you.
We carry a wide range of garage door options, including:
- Steel and aluminum: require little maintenance, can dent
- Fiberglass: moisture resistant, well insulated, lightweight alternative to wood
- Glass: modern look, lack insulation, can be heavy; polycarbonate panels is a lighter-weight substitute
- Wood: expensive, heavy, customizable
- Wood composite: moisture resistant, lighter weight wood alternative
- Vinyl: dent-proof, low maintenance, insulated, tinted/not paintable
Our IDA-certified installers and technicians are your partners; they can help you with big decisions, like material choice and safety, and with questions about pricing, repairs, programming.
Schedule a consultation or maintenance visit. Call us this morning for service today!