Your Satisfaction is Our Priority
At Garage Doors of Indianapolis, we value your trust and satisfaction from the moment you contact us. Our commitment extends beyond providing top-quality services and customer care; it’s about ensuring your peace of mind.
When you choose Garage Doors of Indianapolis for your garage door installation, service, or repairs, you’re not just getting exceptional craftsmanship and products – you’re getting a promise of reliability and excellence.
If you are unable to find the details you need regarding your warranty or need to contact us to discuss your warranty information further, please feel free to call us at 317-860-0806 or submit your information in the form below to be contacted.
Garage Door and/or Operator Install Labor Warranty
We guarantee the quality of our labor for the installation of new garage doors and operators purchased from Garage Doors of Indianapolis. This warranty covers any defects in workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of installation. Additionally, all parts are covered for a period of 1 year from the date of installation.
Please note that the garage door and operator manufacturer provides a separate warranty for the door and its components.
Service/Repair to Existing Garage Doors and/or Operators
For service and repairs on existing garage doors and operators, we offer a warranty that covers any defects in workmanship or parts provided by Garage Doors of Indianapolis. This warranty is valid for a period of 1 year from the date of service/repair.
What’s Not Covered
Our warranty does not extend to the following scenarios and will void the warranties listed above:
- If any person or company other than Garage Doors of Indianapolis performs any work or replaces any parts on the garage door or operator, this warranty will no longer be in effect.
- Incidental or consequential damages, such as damage or injury to persons or property due to the garage door or operator not operating properly, are not covered.
- This warranty does not cover doors in which the door cables are displaced, misaligned, or disconnected.
- Problems caused by negligence, misuse, abuse, or acts of nature (often referred to as “acts of God”) are not covered.
- Commercial garage door or operator installations or repairs are not included in this warranty.