Expert Residential Garage Door Repair Services
Call this morning for service today.
A Full Range of Garage Door Repair Services in Indianapolis, IN
If your garage door is broken, we can fix it! We work with every possible make and model of home garage doors, new or old. Our team of professionals can resolve any problems or issues you might be experiencing with your residential garage door, including the following common repair needs:
- Complete door replacement or door section replacement, no matter the material, style or door opening and closing system that has been installed.
- Off-track and track alignment problems.
- Broken roller(s).
- Broken spring(s) or cable(s), regardless the make or model.
- Bent track(s), broken track(s).
- Adjustments to closing force and closing limits.
- Noisy, squeaky, or grinding doors.
- Child safety system repair and “safety eye” or sensor repair and adjustment.
- Garage door opener replacement and repair for any make and model of door openers, no matter the technology.
In addition, we offer a full warranty on all residential garage door repair work. Our technicians are courteous, reliable, and driven to provide excellent customer service. We care about doing the best job for you, and we’re very proud of the high ratings, endorsements, reviews, and testimonials we get from our customers.
Safety First Residential Garage Door Repair Service
Your garage door is a primary point of entry to your home. It’s a barrier against security breaches, inclement weather, and even wandering animals like raccoons, opossums, and skunks. Even if you have a detached garage, a malfunctioning door can leave you open to theft of bicycles, tools, or vehicles. Let GDI keep your home garage door in top working condition to make your home and your property more secure.
We also want you to know that many garage door repairs are not projects you should try to take on yourself. Sure, you can easily replace the batteries in your remote control for the opener, and you can also clean off the electric eye sensors and make sure they’re aligned, but beyond that you should call in professional help. Many of the cables and springs that are part of your garage door opening system are under a lot of tension, and if they snap while you’re working on them, serious bodily injuries could occur. The same goes for trying to get a garage back on its track if it has come off the rails. Do yourself a favor and let the expert technicians at GDI do the heavy lifting for you!
Additional Garage Door Services with GDI
If you have questions or want to schedule a consultation to look at and discuss your residential garage door needs (sales, installation, maintenance, repairs), just give us a call at 317-860-0806. We’re here to help!