Since 1979, Garage Doors of Indianapolis has been providing garage door installation services to residents across Indianapolis. As our business has grown, so has our service range. Our professionally trained technicians are able to showcase their skill and professionalism, as they come out to install doors rapidly and cost-effectively.
Carmel Garage Door Service
Here’s a scenario that happens more often than anyone cares to admit: You’re coming home from a long day at work, thinking through everything that has to happen around dinner and what the kids are up to in the evening. You pull into your driveway, hit the button on the garage door remote control and…nothing happens. Great. Just what you don’t need, right?
But wait, isn’t there some way to open an automatic garage door by hand? Probably, but who has time to figure that out? Looks like you’ll be leaving the car sitting in the driveway tonight. You’re thinking you should definitely get that fixed ASAP, but who has time to deal with a garage door repair?
The next morning, travel mug in one hand and briefcase in the other, you head out into the garage for your morning commute and feel a wave of panic when you don’t see your car – and then you remember the garage door and breathe a sigh of relief as you look out and see your car sitting there in the driveway, right where you left it last night.
You need to get that garage door fixed! Then you remember a slogan you heard or saw somewhere, “Call this morning for service today.” Today? Today! You whip out your phone, search the slogan, and there it is Garage Doors of Indianapolis, 317-279-6627. And an offer pops up for $30 off any service. Sweet! Ah, but then you see they’re in Indianapolis. Will they come all the way out to Carmel? Might as well find out. You make the call and discover they have a surprisingly large service area in central Indiana, including Carmel. You arrange to meet one of their technicians during your lunch break, and the garage door is fixed on the spot in no time flat.
Professional garage door services, whether it’s a repair or an installation, delivered promptly when you need them – that’s what we do day in and day out at Garage Doors of Indianapolis.
Garage Door Repairs in Carmel, Indiana by Certified Technicians
High-quality automatic garage doors can last for decades, but they will likely need an occasional repair along the way. Garage door openers aren’t especially complex, but the mechanical elements do include a bunch of moving parts, any of which could wear out over time and need to be replaced. There are also electrical components and wiring that can also stop working correctly for any number of reasons.
When you call a company to come to repair your garage door, how do you know the technician who comes really knows what they’re doing? At Garage Doors of Indianapolis, we think every homeowner deserves services delivered by an honest, knowledgeable, and efficient technician. This is why make sure all our technicians are IDA-certified. IDA stands for the International Door Association, the premier trade association that covers garage doors. Training, accreditation, and certification are provided through IDEA: The Institute of Door Dealer Education and Accreditation.
When our technicians go through IDEA’s Residential Installer Certification program, we know they’re going to come out on the other side knowing all aspects of the job, and especially those related to safety, standards, and professional work practices. They have to receive a passing grade on a final exam to receive certification, and then do at least nine hours of continuing education and training every three years to maintain their certification. This means you can rest assured that when one of our technicians arrives at your home for a garage door repair, you know they will be highly competent and professional in providing services for repairs or installations. In fact, we all follow the 12-point Technician Code of Conduct:
- Strive to provide the highest quality of workmanship.
- Seek to increase my knowledge and skills.
- Provide only the work necessary and appropriate for the safe and dependable operation of the system.
- Respect the property of others.
- Refrain from making derogatory comments regarding the workmanship of others.
- Perform my work with integrity and in a manner that reflects well on my industry.
- Present and maintain my vehicle, tools, and equipment to reflect my professionalism.
- Follow safe work practices for the protection of my customers, the general public, my co-workers and myself.
- Adhere to all laws, regulations, codes, and standards in the performance of my tasks
- Follow manufacturer instructions.
- Inform and educate my customers regarding the work performed.
- Aspire to 100% customer satisfaction and endeavor to exceed expectations.
As you can see, IDA certification is no joke, and we take this code of conduct to heart in everything we do. This is why we also don’t recommend people trying to do “DIY” repairs on their garage doors. Once you start tinkering around with things, you can wind up causing more problems than you fix! Better to leave repairs to the trained and certified professionals at Garage Doors of Indianapolis.
Repair Services Offered by Garage Doors of Indianapolis
What sorts of things can our technicians address related to your garage doors? Just about anything you can think of – and it doesn’t matter how new or old your garage door might be. We can handle it! Below is a sampling of issues we address on a regular basis:
- Door replacement, whether complete or just a section, any style, any material, any automatic system for opening and closing. Complete door replacement or door section replacement, no
- Alignment and off-track issues.
- Broken rollers.
- Broken springs or cables, any make or model.
- Bent or broken track replacement.
- Fine-tuning the closing force and closing limits.
- Squeaky, noisy, grinding doors.
- Safety system repairs and “safety eye” repair and adjustment.
- Garage door opener replacement and repair, all makes and models of door openers.