Garage Doors of Indianapolis is a business that focuses on one and only one things: Garage door services! Whether you need maintenance, repair, sales, or installation, homeowners in Noblesville, Indiana can rely on GDI to get the job done. We’ve been the company people throughout the central Indiana area trust for residential garage door services since 1979. And we’re the only company who makes this promise to its customers:
Call this morning for service today. Today? TODAY!
The Humble Garage Door is More Important Than You Think!
Most homeowners don’t really think much about their garage door(s) until something goes wrong. But when you think about it, in many cases garage doors are often the most prominent feature of a house people see from the street. And that means the humble garage door plays a key role in both the actual value and perceived curb appeal of your home. When you put Garage Doors of Indianapolis on the job, whether it’s for maintenance service, repair service, or installation service, you know the job will be done right!
Repair Services for the Residential Garage Doors in Noblesville, Indiana
At GDI we want you to know that taking a DIY approach to garage door repair is often not a good idea depending on what the issue is with the door. If all that’s wrong is your remote opener needing new batteries, by all means go for it! But there are host of other issues you should leave to the professionals because there can be serious safety concerns involved. Here are some of the garage door repair services we offer at GDI:
- Panel Repair or Replacement: Depending on the exact problem, we can often repair a damaged panel or replace just the panel without replacing the entire door.
- Springs: Your garage door goes up and down easily because of its torsion springs. When your door is hard to open or slams down when closing, these springs might be the culprit. Replacing them can be tricky and could result in bodily injury.
- Cables: If the garage door has cables to help it operate, please note they are under high tension and you should never attempt a DIY cable repair or replacement.
- Rollers: If rollers must be replaced, it is essential to get the right size, which the professionals can easily determine and ensure.
- Dead Remote: If replacing the batteries doesn’t fix your remote garage door opener, but we know how to quickly figure out what’s really causing the problem.
- Opener: There are all kinds of issues that could be preventing your garage door opener from functioning. We know how to diagnose what’s going on and how to fix it.
- Off-Track Door: If a door has gotten off its track, let the professionals do this repair as you could get seriously hurt trying to do it yourself.
For all the issues mentioned above and more, schedule an appointment with Garage Doors of Indianapolis and we’ll send a skilled technician out to resolve those issues as quickly as possible.
Garage Door Inspection and Maintenance Services
The best way to avoid an emergency repair situation is let GDI perform an annual inspection and routine maintenance service on your garage door(s). This comprehensive service includes the following:
- Roller and Hinge Service: Inspect condition, lubricate, make any needed adjustments to every roller and hinge in your system.
- Torsion Springs and Plates: Check condition, make any needed adjustments, lubricate.
- Extension Spring(s): Inspect and balance.
- Bolts and Nuts: Check and tighten as needed.
- Lifting Cables: Inspect and adjust as indicated.
- Tracks: Check and many any adjustments needed.
- Exterior Frame: Inspect and lubricate if needed.
- Insulation Weather-Stripping: Replace along bottom of door if deteriorated.
- Electrical Components: Inspect opener and trolley.
- Safety Systems: Check and test for proper functioning.
- Remotes/Accessories: Inspect, tune, or reprogram as needed.
And if you need service today, all you have to is dial us up in the morning and we’ll get there before the end of the day. Call us at 317-860-0806 when you need a rapid response!
Sales and Installation are a Breeze with GDI
If it’s time get entirely new garage doors for your home in Noblesville, Indiana, we’ve got you covered at Garage Doors of Indianapolis! Our showroom location at 5041 W. 96th Street in Indianapolis is where you can browse through hundreds of garage door styles and all the different materials used to the make them, including wood, steel, aluminum, fiberglass, vinyl, and so on. The variety of styles, colors, and finishes is extensive, which means you’ll be able to find the right garage door(s) to fit the desired look for you home. And each installation technician on the GDI team has received extensive training on the installation of every conceivable make and model of garage door. We hire only the best professionals at GDI because our stellar reputation depends on it!
Garage Doors of Indianapolis: Ready to Serve Noblesville Homeowners
GDI is here for you, Noblesville! Our expertise is unmatched in the industry, and the professionals on our team are ready to meet your needs for garage door maintenance, repair, and installation services when and where you need them. And we’re only ever a phone call away at 317-860-0806!